Monday, September 30, 2013

Not Room Enough

Ever since I've received my mission call I have felt the Lord's hand in my life more than I have in a long time! The call was a blessing in and of itself, but as the days progressed, I felt like I was being blessed more than I had "room enough" to receive. I felt like I was getting more out of my scripture study, I was waking up happier and happier each day, and I was able to pray with more meaning. The following Thursday I was accepted to Brigham Young University- Idaho. And our screen printing business revived a large order along with some other projects. When you are willing to walk in the way the Lord wants you to he will bless you more than you can comprehend all at once. He provides when we are obendient and have faith in Him. He loves us and wants to help us along our journey! I'm thankful I've been able to feel that love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment