Monday, October 7, 2013

All you need is love

This past weekend was so incredibly amazing! On Friday morning I was able to go through the Washington D.C.temple to receive my own endowment... wow! The spirit I felt was so strong and even though I don't remember everything, I do remember a simple truth we should all know. God loves each and every one of us and wants us to return to Him! This is a crucial knowledge each of us should have! By knowing just this we should strive to be better in all aspects of our lives! We should live up to the potential we all have to be joint heirs with Christ! Don't sell yourself short! President Uchdorf said it best in this past conference, "Doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith". This conference stressed so much on believing in yourself, overcoming any self doubt or deep fears or even depression you may face. God loves to fix things, broken things, so let him fix you. For anyone who reads this, I'm giving you homework. Read Isaiah 40:28-31 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment